Organized Event Records
Records produced during an event lifecycle are kept in a workflow folder. Each workflow
folder has an associated information folder and an assigned identification number. The
event's association with an information folder is established by the event initiator. The
event's identification number is assigned by Athene.
Athene's workflow processing engine provides an elegant reporting interface allowing
subscribers to define real-time queries organized by information or
event type folders.
The Workflow Folder
Workflow folders have five standard tab sheets.
- The "Currently" tab sheet communicates an
event's current lifecycle state.
- The "Guidelines" tab sheet displays information provided by the subscriber's
administrator. "Guidelines" information can be used to fulfill many different
needs. Popular applications include, troubleshooting techniques, general event
descriptions, and instructions for interacting with customers.
- The "Progress" tab sheet summarizes past lifecycle state changes.
- The "Similar" tab sheet lists past events of the same type associated with the same
- The "Contacts" tab sheet contains directory entries for each person or group
associated with the subject event.
- Other tab sheets are used to integrate subscriber defined information with
and More Reports.
Athene subscribers are able to flexibly generate on-line workflow reports. Whether you need
analysis reports or real-time status reports, Athene delivers.
The information on this page is confidential.
© 1998, 1999 Just Prudent Solutions, Inc.
Problems? Submit a bug report.
8/2/2021 8:51:16 AM